- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company's products. Reaching the targets and goals set for yourarea. Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base. Servicing the needs of your existing customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance.
Manage the sales team for sales growth and revenue enhancement
Conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends.
Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve the market presence.
Coordinate with Zonal Sales Manager to enhance sales performance.
Maintain relationship with existing customers for repeat business.
Build sales culture and sale centric atmosphere among the team members.
Maintain contacts with financial center personnel, processionals and personal contacts to build referrals.
Provide timely feedback to the sales personnel regarding their sales performance.
Provide trainings, educational workshops and challenging opportunities for enhancing career growth of employees.
Conduct business plan review meetings with sales team.
Develop creative promotional strategies to attract more customers.
Appreciate the contributions and accomplishments of sales employees through proper rewarding mechanism.
Develop performance improvement plan for sales team to meet performance goals.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company’s products * Reaching the targets and goals set for your area * Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base * Servicing the needs of your existing customers * Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market * Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole * Recruiting and training sales staff * Allocating areas to sales representatives * Developing sales strategies and setting targets * Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets * Compiling and analysing sales figures * Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself * Collecting customer feedback and market research * Reporting to senior managers * Keeping up to date with products and competitors
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills.
- At least 8+ years experience in FMCG company.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance or related field.
- Willing to travel up to 75 percent of the time.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹35,000.00 /month
- work: 10 years (Preferred)
- total work: 10 years (Required)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
- Travel allowance
- Phone / Internet reimbursement
- Food Preparation & Service