Workfusion (RPA) Developer- Process Manager
India- Pune/Mumbai-Maharashtra | Full-time (FT) | Technology| Job ID _ Not yet Raised
Shift Timings_ General Shift| Management Level - Process Manager | Travel Requirements: 3-6 months of deputation at client location
Specialism - Workfusion, Java, BluePrism/BPM, Automation Anywhere or UI Path, end-to-end (or other automation tools) Process, lifecycle for automating processes using Blueprism
We are looking for a seasoned Workfusion professional with overall 7 years of experience having strong exposure in implementation and support of Workfusion. As a part of our Technology/Solutions leadership team, you will be directly working with stakeholders to understand long-term strategic and mid-term business goals. A strong communicator and people manager, she/he should have the ability to articulate team objectives and build successful long-term business partnership with internal/external customers.
The candidate must possess in-depth functional knowledge of the process area and apply it to operational scenarios to provide effective solutions. He/she must be able to identify discrepancies and propose optimal solutions by using logical, systematic, and sequential methodology. It is vital to be open-minded towards inputs and views from team members and to effectively lead, control, and motivate groups towards company objects. Additionally, he/she must be self-directed, proactive and seize every opportunity to meet internal and external customer needs and achieve customer satisfaction by effectively auditing processes, implementing best practices and process improvements, and utilizing the frameworks and tools available. Goals and thoughts must be clearly and concisely articulated and conveyed, verbally and in writing, to clients, colleagues, subordinates, and supervisors.
RPA (Workfusion) Developer - Process Manager Responsibilities
- Overall 10 years of IT experience
- Minimum of 4+ Yrs. of WorkFusion RPA experience
- Sound experience of working in automation
- Worked and deployed bots to Production
- Technically sound in writing Scripts and process automation
- Extensive Experience in JAVA (including scripting / coding), SQL and relational databases, and bot development
- Experience with process analysis, design, and implementation; business and technical requirements; problem-solving; and systems testing, including UAT and bug fixes
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Assisting the project managers and development managers to keep UAT status information up to date, to identify risks and mitigate against them
- Good team player, able to balance the needs of stakeholders and IT, and able to manage internal IT conflicts and demands as needed
- Effectively engage and work with a global team
- Technical aptitude to learn new software quickly
- Ability to break down business problems into logical tasks
- Overall experience of 5-7 years and should have at least 2 years of experience working in Workfusion development. Should have a strong background in Java
- Bachelors in Technology or Masters in Business Management
SQL and relational databases
eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world's leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software, and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India's leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 9,500-plus people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore and Thailand.
eClerx's technology group collaboratively delivers the latest digital technologies that enable our consultants to lead businesses to grow. Our technology consultants and specialists partner with our clients and colleagues to build and implement digital solutions through a broad spectrum of activities. Technology jobs and engineering jobs include design of IT architectures, large-scale transformation, agile development, software engineering, cybersecurity consulting, and risk management.
Join us in building a better connected world.
eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, per applicable law.