MARKETING MANAGER (Ex Army person or Ex-servicemen in relation will prefer)
Job Description for Defence Marketing Manager in the Chemon Group, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
1. The Defence Industry in India, thanks to the Prime Ministers Vision of “Make in India” and “Atma Nirbhar Bharat” is poised for rapid growth in Defence manufacture.
2. The key to success is to be able to market the products, sometimes through customer education, and will demonstrations and presentations of the product at various levels of the hierarchy.
3. The Chemon Group has an established reputation of working with the Indian Armed forces for more than 40 years with impeccable honesty and commitment to our Defence Forces to provide high quality cost effective products.
4. We believe that a veteran from the Armed Forces, will find it easier to work in an organization that will provide and require a continued interaction with the Armed Forces and it will not be a new environment for them to deal with.
5. Young men and women with a background of the forces and a few years of industrial marketing experience.
6. We are only interested in people who continue to have a deep attachment to the Indian Army and wish to give back with superior products at competitive prices.
7. In the same way as the Army, we treat our employees as one family and provide them with an opportunity to serve the Army from the outside.
We have defined the basic essential profile of candidate as follows:
1. We prefer an Army Officer (male or female), short service commission of a rank not more than a Colonel. They can be from the Corp of Ordnance, Artillery or Infantry. The preference for short service commission is that we are looking for a long term relationship, which will involve our investment in training them to our specific requirement.
2. He should have good communication skills, proficient in use of computers and be able to handle his projects independently.
3. He should be confident to be able to make presentations on the company and on specific products.
4. He should have strong social skills to be able to entertain our customers, both from India and abroad, and preferably a golfer, since a lot of our business interaction can be done on the golf course in a more informal manner.
5. He should be Delhi based as the appointment is for our Head Office located at the B-1 Commercial Centre of Vasant Kunj.
In addition to the above the following are not essential but desirable;
1. To work with a fast growing group of companies in order to gain knowledge and expertise of working in the Defence Industry on a long term basis.
2. A continued interest to interact and work honestly with the Armed Forces which they have been associated with for between 10 – 35 years.
3. To have long term stability but also rewards based on performance.
4. To have a natural inclination and interest to learn about Military equipment’s.
5. To hold training programs both in India and for customer’s out of India on products we may have sold.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹90,000.00 - ₹200,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- Provident Fund
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New Delhi, Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Industrial Marketing: 4 years (Preferred)