Offload Process PVT Ltd is International BPO servicing mainly Australian-based clients and now expanding to the US & UK markets. We provide services like quantifying sales leads, taking orders, responding to ad inquiries, market research, or general information requests, or internal processes like accounts, bookkeeping, after-sale support, technical support, customer service, data entry, status follow-up with supplier’s subcontractors, managing appointments. Other services offered are Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing & Google AdWords
We are hiring experienced candidates for our International Outbound Process (Australia) Work From Office only .International Voice Experience a Must
Designation: Customer Service Executive (International Process)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Good communication skills & Patience
- Need to respond to the calls from Clients Also to call back to resolve their product issues
- Build rapport, listen, clarify and manage the conversational flow
- Manage upset customers, conflicts and challenging situations Deliver outstanding service
- Monitor the tickets queue and ensure that the tickets are addressed within the agreed time frame
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Monitor the ticketing system for the tickets queue in order to provision or revoke system or application access
- Provisioning administrator roles whichever requested by the customer in various applications
- Ensure that the documented process is followed without any deviation
- Participate in the off-shore weekly/monthly status calls and training calls
- Understand, interpret, reproduce, and diagnose customer problems. Perform Root cause Analysis
- Teach solutions to customers.
- Communicate clearly and precisely with customers in written and verbal form, and maintain accurate and timely records in the case tracking system.
- Work with members of other departments/teams to resolve product issues escalating issues as necessary
- Configure customer products to meet requirements
- Good Team Player
Customer Support, Customer Service, Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, INTERNATIONAL VOICE
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Any Graduate /Under Graduate
- Proficient in handling MS Office tools
- Very good communication skills in English.
- Since the client is based in Australia , one needs to flexible about early morning time shift.
Fixed Salary will be paid on the first of every month.
Salary: 2.5 to 4.8 LPA
Experience: 1-6 years in a similar role is mandatory
Workweek : Monday to Friday, 6:30AM – 3:30 PM and Saturday 8:30 AM – 2:30PM
Industry: Solar, Electrical engineering, Technical Support, Customer support, BPO
Role: Customer Service Executive (International Process)
Interested candidates, please email your resume with a cover letter
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹38,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer
+91 90368 93374