You are a strategic thinker passionate about driving solutions in Finance. You have found the right team.
As the Financial Analysis professional in our Corporate & Investment Banking, you will spend each day defining, refining and delivering set goals for our firm
Your team will be responsible for partnering across the firm to provide financial and strategic analysis, oversight, and coordination of budgeting and forecasting. Our Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) teams are responsible for a wide range of activities including financial control, forecasting and budgeting, analysis of financial/business metrics, delivery of weekly/monthly/quarterly management reporting, development of new reporting capabilities (e.g. dashboards), and advising the line of business CFOs on how to increase profitability and efficiencies.
You will be responsible for one of our key financial measures such as revenues, expenses, headcount, or profitability modelling, where you will be expected to deliver value-added financial reporting and analysis, and assist with strategic direction and decision making. You will be expected to provide leadership across the FP&A teams, and interact regularly with the FP&A Managers, the line of business CFOs and peers across Finance & Business Management and the business.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Calculation and consolidation of the month-end results, the forecast for the remainder of the year, and the budget for future years
- Perform variance analysis to understand the key drivers of the results and provide commentary explaining changes from prior forecasts/budgets
- Produce weekly/monthly/quarterly and adhoc reporting of the results and drivers for senior management
- Enhance controls and streamline processes, introducing automation where possible
- Work on projects to drive global consistency and create synergies across the team
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a subject of a technical nature
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Inquisitive, enthusiastic and diligent, and capable of challenging peers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex issues clearly
- Highly motivated and able to thrive and think clearly under pressure and tight deadlines
- Integrity in handling highly sensitive and confidential information
- Team player with the ability to be respected as a trusted partner for the Business, Finance, and FP&A Teams
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.