Manager - Women Empowerment Program (WEP)
Organization: Pardada Pardadi Educational Society (PPES)
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Founded in the year 2000, by Virendra (Sam) Singh, former President and Managing Director of DuPont South Asia. PPES is presently working with around 2500 girls and about 10,400 women in across 120 villages in and around Anupshahr town in Western Uttar Pradesh. The objective is the social upliftment and economic empowerment of the girls and women in this region. PPES’ interventions are in the fields of Education (Formal School & Higher Education), Health & Hygiene, Women Empowerment, and Economic Empowerment.
With the ultimate aim of ensuring financial independence for these girls and women, PPES also ensures that they are equal and contributing members of their families and communities. PPES ensures the economic empowerment of these women through livelihood generation and income enhancement activities. PPES also facilitates saving and inter-loaning options along with ensuring social empowerment by eradicating discrimination.
PPES seeks to scale its reach and impact over the next few years. We are now entering the next phase of growth and looking at developing and strengthening our Women Empowerment Program. We are looking for an experienced and dynamic individual to join our team who could contribute meaningfully to the growth of the organization.
You are a confident, dynamic, and competent candidate who can work with the underprivileged communities on ground and have experience working on livelihood generation and enhancement projects. You are comfortable working in the field at the grassroots level, visiting and interacting with village women members on regular basis, coordinating with the Government Officials / Bank Officials in Block, Tehsil & District levels and engaging with multi-stakeholders.You have excellent interpersonal skills, team management skills and communication skills. You are an excellent project manager with a result and process driven approach. You are adaptable and self-motivated and ready to take initiative.
This position will report to the CEO and shall work closely with other HODs, and the wider program team to develop the Women empowerment Program that includes livelihood generation, convergence and income enhancement activities.
- Leading end-to-end program management and execution
- Providing technical assistance to the field team
- Facilitating convergence of government schemes for the families of education program beneficiaries and integrating them with the SHGs
- Developing and building partnerships with government bodies at the block and district level for capacity building, training and facilitation of schemes
- Networking with the skill development agencies and government line departments and other relevant institutions as per the program need
- Undertaking need assessments and feasibility studies
- Formation and capacity building of the SHG’s, village and cluster level Institutions
- Convergence of the beneficiaries to the government schemes
- Monitoring and evaluation of the program
- Support the fundraising team to write the project proposals
- Ensuring timely preparation of the donor reports and impact assessments
- Mentoring and developing the program team
- Setting up and nurturing micro enterprises for livelihood generation and income enhancement
- Maintaining proper program documentation and MIS
- Increasing awareness about the work of the organization amongst the stakeholders and beneficiaries
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years of experience in program/ project management in the areas of women entrepreneurship / livelihoods / community development
- Preferably a master's in social work, MBA (rural management) but not essential
- Experience of working with wide range of stakeholders
- Good track record on program/project management
- Exemplary oral and written communication
- Strong presentation and good negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills- Persuasive and self-confident
- Excellent proposal and report writing skills
- Strong work ethics, flexible, adaptable and positive attitude with ability to handle multiple tasks
- Collaborative, resourceful with a passion to drive excellence
- Fluency in English & Hindi
- High proficiency in all Microsoft Office and Google products
- Willing to travel extensively within the communities and as per program need
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to submit their application along with a covering note to HR PPES with a covering letter stating why you are interested in this position and indicate the title of the post applied for on the subject line of your e-mail with your current CTC and notice period. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. This is an urgent position; hence the applications will be considered on rolling basis.
Phone Number: 7055100444; 011-29542524
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹40,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Provident Fund
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Malakpur Road, Anupshahr, Anupshahr - 203390, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 7 years (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 31/12/2022
Expected Start Date: 02/01/2023