We provide niche services and solutions to the global Construction industry. We engage with clients to augment capabilities at multiple, critical service delivery stages ranging from test fitting, space planning, construction documentation, energy efficiency studies to 3D visualizations. Our domain specialized team of Architects and Engineers, along with our key focus on leveraging software and technology, help deliver superior results to our client-partners across the globe.
We are looking for Full Stack Developers to join our team to help build cutting edge, cloud based software solutions for the global Construction industry.
Job brief for Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions for our company, VANGUARDTEK. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Requirements and skills
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role. Minimum of 5+ years of software development experience.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and with initiative
- An analytical mind
- A disciplined approach to development, code review, testing, documentation, and code structure in a team environment.
- Exposure to working with cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure.
- Proficient in frequently AWS services like EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS
- Course specialization :B.tech (CS/IT), M.tech, M.C.A. in Computer Science
Salary & Stipend - Fixed + Variable : 4 to 10 LPA
Shift : Day Shift
Weekdays- 10am to 6:00pm
Saturday- 10:00am to 1:00pm (WFH)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹400,000.00 - ₹1,000,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mumbai, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)