Expertise required/ Domain Knowledge: Basic concepts of Accounting.
No. of years of relevant experience: Minimum 1 year experience in cash management/ fresher can also apply
Any specific specialization/education: Graduate
· Monitoring cash inflow in branch: TO is responsible for handling & reconciling all cash that comes in from center meetings.
· Monitoring cash outflow in branch: TO is responsible for handling cash disbursal to customers on pre-determined disbursal days.
· Other cash-related duties: In addition to the above, the TO will be responsible for conducting cash reconciliation at the end of every day; for handling petty cash requirements; and for maintaining cash book. In case of any discrepancies relating to cash, the TO must report the ASAP and take immediate corrective action.
· Data entry: TO is responsible for enrolling customer data as and when required & for adding customer loan details. For each collection he will be responsible for updating the collection details in the system also
· Doc Quality Check: TO is responsible forcompleting the document checkto ensure that it confirms to the quality levels, before each disbursal
· Custody: TO will be responsible for ensuring that the disbursed loan files and other docs are stored properly. The cash storage in the vault will also be the responsibility of the TO
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer