Group Company: HDFC Bank Limited
Designation: Credit Intelligence & Control- CD – Officer
Position description: Providing support towards reducing fraud risk in the Consumer Durables product
- To conduct Risk based checks on the consumer durable loan applications sourced by the Relationship Officers at the respective Dealer outlets.
Checking for anomalies such as freelancer / third party sourcing at the concerned dealer outlet
- To support in carrying out investigations on all suspected risk marked cases and also on frauds detected post disbursement and
and assist in initiating remedial procedures towards recovery to conduct Seeding and Mystery Shopping activity on the RO’s and the Dealership.
To conduct regular visits to the dealerships and check for any suspicious activity and highlight the same for immediate action.
To conduct minimum 60 visits in a month which includes a) dealer surprise visits and all the field referrals, b) RO Profile checks.
Responsible for gathering concerns on any issues related to misconduct by the RO’s at the dealership.
- To conduct monthly trainings of all the RO’s on the basic compliance requirements as well as Dos and Don’ts on hygiene related items.
- Operation Desk Screening & sampling and Post disbursal Sampling, responsibility to highlight the disconnect and reporting the same through MIS.
- Engaging with Business and Credit unit to discuss and resolve matters pertaining to specific cases
MIS reporting to Location managers and Regional teams on various data requirements
Educational qualifications preferred
- Category: Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree
Required work experience
- Industry: BFSI
- Role: Fresher/Sales
- Years of experience: 0 to 5
Key Performance Indicators:
Proactive, Ability to complete the given task within defined time period
- Honesty & integrity
Hard & smart working
Go getter attitude
Ability to convince & influence
Good communication Skills
Proficiency in excel and adequate system knowledge.
- Reporting Designation: Location Manager
Reporting Department-Sub BU: CIC - CD
Work Environment Details:
- Contract Types: PERMANENT