- Receipt, inspection, scrutiny, Data Entry of all the goods and services related to the Developer & other 05 Units operating in to the SEZ Area and necessary maintenance and updation of entries in the relevant records maintained in SEZ Office for this purposes;
- Facilitation of various duty/Tax benefits to developer, as well as, the units operating in the SEZ Area within the perimeters of SEZ Law
- Supervision and monitoring of Security establishment within the periphery of SEZ Area and proper control thereof relating to authorized movement of men and materials;
- Rendering assistance in preparation of List of goods and services required by the Developer for obtaining UAC approval from time to time;
- Rendering all assistance to the SEZ Office on behalf of the Developer in proper maintenance of all the documents and records relating to the Developer, as well as, the Units operating within the L&T SEZ;
- Rendering all assistance to the SEZ Officers / Specified Officer / Authorised Officer and Preventive Officer on behalf of the Developer in scrutiny and verification of various documents such as Invoices etc., relating to goods and services received within the SEZ Area, and proper maintenance of all the documents and records relating to the Developer, as well as, the Units operating within the L&T SEZ;
- Preparation of IGST & Duty Forgone Report, PAC Report, Monthly Report, Quarterly report and Half Yearly Report for Consumption of goods and services & Other reports as per SEZ requirements;
- Make Entry of DTA Procurement, DTA Service Procurement, Bill of Entry, Temporary Removal Challan in NSDL Portal for Developer;
- Handover custom signed invoices and other document to concerned person of Developer & SEZ units;
- Issuing and managing of SEZ id cards records of the Employees of L&T Developer and other operating Units in SEZ are;
- Coordination with custom officers, staff & concern person for document related issues, Material issues & other general queries.
- Preparation of reports as per office requirement.
- Preparation of ICC reports and all other reports as per site requirement.
- Preparation of purchase orders in EIP System for local purchase.
- Coordination with staff, suppliers for material requirement and timely supply at site.
- Working with EIP Systems (In house systems).
- Supplier Bill Checking & Booking in EIP system.
Managing for Stores in all aspects – inventory, stock, staff, costs etc.
Stock maintenances as per site requirement.
Physical verification Report.
Follow up for material with Vendor.
Preparation of Free & Chargeable indents in EIP System.
Maintenance of Sub-Contractor Register, Daily Report Register and Delivery Challan Register.
- Maintain Form Work Material Register & Prepare Form work MATERIAL REQUISITON/EDR/
MATERIAL RECEIPT NOTE.
Preparation of Sub-Contractor Debit Note of Chargeable.
Reconciliation Statement of Steel & Form Work & Bulk-Material.
Scrap Disposal Procedure.
- Capitalization Statement of Direct Material & Indirect Material.
Making SEZ entry for approved items.
Knowledge of ARE1, BILL OF ENTRY, FORM-I, Form A1/A2 DOCUMENT