1) B.Tech/M.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/3Year Diploma in Garment / Textile Fashion Design/ Textile/Jute/Handloom etc.
2) In the case of traditional sectors like Handicraft, etc., Only Required Artesian Card, Formal degree or diploma education is not required.
1) For degree Candidate - Minimum 1 years Exp. For in Textile Sector/ Garment / Tailoring, Dress Making/ Made-Ups
2) For Diploma Candidates - Minimum 2years Exp. in Textile Sector/ Garment / Tailoring, Dress Making/ Made-Ups etc.
3) For Handicraft, Sector etc.,5-10 years of production/field experience in the relevant subsector and trade will be taken as minimum eligibility criteria.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Certified Examiner/Assessors have to take the exam of Candidates at the Training Centers. We will provide you 3 to 10 batches per month and also will pay 1500-3000 Rs as an assessment fee + All expenses including both side travel allowance, food and local expenses per batch.
This is Part-Time/Freelance Job, it is a GREAT opportunity for people looking for extra income apart from the job.
Exam Mode- Online
Location -All Locations in North East Region
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 8 per week
Salary: ₹5,000.00 - ₹10,000.00 per week
- Textile Sector: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer