Opening: 1 Nos.
Work Experience: Min. 2 yrs
Salary: 15000 to 23000 P.M
Function: HR & Admin
Industry: Coal Mine, Import-Export, Trading
Location: House no- 2A, Chandan Nagar, Survey Beltola, Guwahati-781028.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Office maintenance and resources management
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g., record sick or leave, absence)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts, new hire guides, joining of new hires, inductions, overall document processing and verification, etc.
- Day to day expense management, travel coordination, reimbursement for employees.
- Coordinating with the regional sales head for daily activities.
- Execute task in accordance with the company policies.
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance.
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g., turnover rates)
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g., leaves of absence, sick days, attendance and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects (e.g., help organize a job fair event)
- Handling Exit Interview Formality, Employee Grievances, Employee Engagement Activity.
- Housekeeping activities related to office
- Coordinate with all the stakeholders in the company for electrical and electronics related issues.
- Coordinate with Corporate office for issues and problems.
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role.
· English communication must, all HR rules and responsibilities knowledge, team work n hard working women.
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills, client communication must
Gender : Female
English communication must, all HR rules and responsibilities knowledge, team work n hard working women
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹23,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer