About Branch Banking:
The branches act as the face of Axis Bank for millions of retail customers and is, hence, an integral part of the Bank�s strategy. Branches play a major role in deposit mobilization from New-To-Bank (NTB) customers, and are also core drivers of the Bank�s customer engagement strategy across products and services.
About the Role:
The Branch Operations Head (BOH) manages the customer sales officers and tellers of a branch and ensures efficient daily operations of the branch along with implementing strategies to increase productivity and performance levels in order to achieve the branch’s financial targets. The BOH is also responsible for ensuring compliance with the rules, regulations and policies governing the bank
- Ensure administration of the branch by directing daily operations like cash, clearing, transfer, ECS/RTGS/NEFT, SB, CD, FDR, Deposits, account opening and customer service with a team of Tellers and Customer Service Officers.
- Ensure all customer complaints and issues are resolved maintaining high service standards
- Establish and strengthen all key customer relationships to generate sustained business
- Ensure growth in account balances and achievement of aggregate cross sell points target
- Ensure maintenance of cash balance as per Cash Retention Limit
- Control and monitor leakage of income, office accounts and anti-money laundering s
- Ensure compliance with banking rules, regulations and procedures, review vault register and overdue management
- Review branch operations reports and track exceptional transactions.
- Handle internal and external audit processes and attend audit queries immediately
- Ensure that all customer service officers are adequately trained on the products, processes and various policies of the bank
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduation / Post-Graduation (MBA-Marketing preferred) from a recognized institute
- NCFM and AMFI Certifications
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Knowledge of banking products and services
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and norms
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Ability to manage complex client situations
- Ability to manage risk and uncertainty for self and team within a dynamic priority-setting environment
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
#ComeAsYouAre "We are dil se open. Women, LGBTQIA+ and PwD candidates of all ages are encouraged to apply"