Job Title: Recruitment Executive/Recruitment Officer (NON-IT)
Roles and Responsibilities: -
· Responsible for supporting the full lifecycle recruitment process from requisition through to the on-boarding of candidates.
· Screen resumes and job applications.
· Conduct phone interviews to refine qualified candidates.
· Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys.
· Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
· Coordinate with the UK clients, take the feedback until the final placement, and maintain a mutual relationship for future requirements.
· Ensure that submitted profiles are produced with a short turnaround time in order to satisfy time constraints for each demand.
· Knowledge of how to create and use search strings and procedures.
· Getting applicants ready for client screening.
· Analyse the database for suitable candidates.
· Interacting with candidates for updated information to match the requirement.
· Arrange the interviews of candidates with the clients.
· Interacting with the clients to understand the requirement and profile of the position.
· Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings.
Required candidate skills:
· Excellent Oral and written communication skills.
· Time-management skills.
· Ability to interact and communicate.
· Should be result and target oriented.
· Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships.
· Attractive Incentives
· Cab Facility for women staff
· Health Insurance
· Weekends Off
· WESolutions, one of the world's leading healthcare staffing companies, was founded in 2010.
· It was founded by a team of healthcare professionals who believed that the Healthcare sector needed partners in creating cost-effective International Healthcare recruitment solutions for the industry.
· It is a nursing recruitment agency that works with both international and UK nursing staff to provide recruitment solutions to the private and public healthcare sectors.
· WESolutions takes care of everything from recruiting the perfect healthcare professional for a suitable client to landing them in the UK, including the entire application process, including document verification, interview and exam preparation, travel and accommodation arrangements, etc.
· We have a team of competent recruiters and compliance officers who are well-trained and qualified to find the most suitable healthcare professional for our clients.
· A transparent approach to work ethics and expectations is established among all individuals within the workplace.
· Each individual working with the company is provided with opportunities for professional development.
Company Website: http://we-solutions.co.uk/.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: Up to ₹30,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you willing to work with 90 days notice policy and Shift starting 13:30 hrs to 22:30 hrs?
- Are you a fresher or do you have experience?
- Are you based in Ahmedabad?