Junior developer – low code developement | Kuruvila Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: Fresher/ 1-2 years
Location: Goregaon (East), Mumbai
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 Days
Job Type: Full-time
Qualifications required: BTech (CS/IT)/BCA/MCA strictly. Candidates with strong foundation skills in
Package: as per industry standards
About Kuruvila Technologies Private Limited
Kuruvila Technologies is a software development company specialising in the building tech products in the Financial services domain, and is headquartered in Mumbai, India
Who are we looking for?
Kuruvila Technologies is coming up with exciting new products in the fintech space. Fintech is an exciting space where we are constantly building products for leading clients. We specialise in building customised enterprise grade applications for our clients in collaboration with tech partners in the
Banking and financial services space. These products are typically API led and include new age digital payment mechanisms which is the preferred modes for large organisations who wish to collect high value, high volume payments. Our products focus not only on digitising the user payment journey but also play a critical role in increasing customer delight by focusing strongly on automating reconciliation. This is enabled through a robust tech stack built on latest technologies and superior turnaround time.
This position is for that of a junior developer in low code development space. As such, we’re in search of passionate problem solvers who want to move beyond sitting behind a screen coding all day and instead focus on what really matters to deliver applications customers will love and adopt; business value. In the role junior developer, you will build dynamic applications using low code technologies(adapted from Java framework) that will drive our competitive differentiation in the market.
What we are looking for:
- You are technical and passionate about the impact you have on the business
- You enjoy evaluating, implementing, and using a variety of technologies to solve business problems
- You like speaking to people about the intersection of business and technology
- You enjoy collaborating with business partners to develop applications
- You want to help bringing great value and positive changes to your clients
- Open to learning related technologies
- Delivering enterprise applications with minimal traditional coding needed
- Responsible for writing and maintaining clean, well-written code, as per industry best practices
- Working with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- Get/design specifications/wire-frames and translate them into scalable, high performance, robust applications. Be able to conceptualize and develop prototypes quickly
- Participate in the entire application life cycle, focusing on coding, troubleshooting, debugging
(client side, server side, database) and roll back.
- Adopt agile development practices. Researching and analyzing internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them
- Comfortable with daily standup with clients, updating daily work progress via Project
Management systems, voice/video calls, online collaboration using screen-sharing tools
- Building technology like a software engineer, but faster and smarter using productivity tools
Job Type: Full-time