Major Responsibilities1. Strong experience with Express.js, React/Angular, Node.js, MySQL
2. Plan, build, and deliver end-to-end product features.
3. Create highly usable and scalable database designs and APIs.
4. Build interactive, responsive & performant front-end interfaces.
5. Actively participate in design and code reviews.
6 Work with development teams and product managers to ideate business friendly software solutions
7. Taking part in Demos, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives etc. with the rest of the team
8. Implementing functionality through RESTful APIs
9. Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
10. API development, testing and deployment
11. Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
12. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
13. Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
14. Write technical documentation
15. Ensure product passes all stages before deployment to production
16. Manage and regulate security compliances as per industry standards
Requirements1. Proven experience between 2 - 5 years as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
2. Experience developing web and mobile applications
3. Previous experience in insurance domain would be an added advantage
4. Full stack development experience in Node.js and Angular/React
5. Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, SQL server), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design6. Excellent communication and teamwork skills
7. Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
8. Experience with containers9. Experience with CI/CD10. Elementary knowledge of AWS Cloud.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹1,000,000.00 - ₹1,800,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mumbai, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- How many years of experience do you have?
- Node.js: 4 years (Required)
- MySQL: 4 years (Required)
- React: 4 years (Required)
- Express.js: 4 years (Required)
- Angular: 4 years (Required)
Work Location: In person
Expected Start Date: 02/05/2023