Job Description: Dental Camp Doctors
1. Responsible to handle Dental camps single handed and perform Dental Screenings to all the Camp Walk-in Patients.
2. Conduct Dental Camps in and Around the Specific Clinics by identifying the Key Areas where foot falls are higher.
3. Dental camps to be conducted at Corporate Companies, Schools, Colleges, Residential Areas, Welfare Societies, malls and high foot falls areas.
4. Responsible to upload all the data of Camp activity in to the CRM and ensure no data Mis-Match.
5. Responsible to sell the Dental Health plans to the Camp Walk-in Patients.
6. To counsel patients /attendants and give right suggestions on dental treatment.
7. Convince patients to go to clinic and book appointment directly from the Camp and coordinate with the Dental call Centre Team on the same.
8. To counsel patients and give right suggestions on dental treatment.
9. Responsible to promote Clove Dental brand values all time.
10. To follow Bio medical waste management practices.
Interested can call at 9350876152
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 6 per week
Salary: From ₹1,000.00 per day
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Rotational shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Joining bonus
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Shift allowance
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bangalore, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- BDS: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer