Greetings for the day
Job Role - Hiring for BPO Process
BPO Call Center-
Helpdesk Support Executive would be the primary point of contact for all user interactions and would be responsible for quality service to the users. Agent functions include, but not limited to, handling user contact via Telephone, email service the request (both informational and transactional), update the database, escalate calls to the department, etc.
1. Graduation in any discipline.
2. Should have good communication skills, and should be able to speak, read, and write in English /Hindi.
3. Should be able to communicate confidently and politely with users.
4. Experience of at least one year in a call center.
5. Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails
6. Management and resolve customer complaints.
7. Identify and escalate issues to supervisors.
8. Provide product and service information to customers.
9. Research required information using available resources.
10. Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software.
11. Process orders, forms, and application.
12. Route calls to appropriate resources.
13. Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
14. Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.
15. Follow up customer calls where necessary.
Salary + Incentives + Inhouse meal Facility + Flexible Timings + Employment Benefit + Cab Facility + Life Insurance + Health Insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹18,000.00 per month
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Cold calling: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer