Worldwide Media is a Times of India Group Company, and forays into multi – platform content and media products ranging from print, digital, events and television. We have 7 brands who are leaders in their respective genres – fashion, beauty, lifestyle, entertainment, design, and architecture. Our brands include Indian favourites like Femina, Filmfare and GoodHomes, to international bestsellers like Home & Design Trends and Grazia; we have a presence in the B2B space as well.
We also own several large on-ground events such as the Filmfare Awards and Femina Women's Awards. We also launched India’s first curated design fair – D/Code presented by the magazine Home & Design TRENDS.
· Develop and deliver an advertising sales strategy for the assigned magazines / exhibition / events / digital properties and IP’s
· Achieve targeted revenues by maximizing the revenue generated from existing and well as developing new advertising clients
· Acquire new clients by pitching various value propositions on offer by WWM
· Retaining existing clients, upgrading them and cross selling other products
· Act as a key account manager and handle end to end activities for the client
· Draw up contracts and timely collection of all payments due from existing and new clients.
· Work closely with all the internal stakeholders of the company to ensure 360-degree support from other departments.
· Be a domain expert of the category, e.g. for TG- in the know-how of the auto industry
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
· Be a domain expert of the category
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Creative bend of mind with a go-getter attitude that will help open doors in digital agencies and other clients
· Ability to meet tight deadlines
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹1,000,000.00 - ₹2,000,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Media Sales: 1 year (Preferred)