The MEP engineer job description includes the management of the MEP team to ensure that the day-to-day duties are performed professionally and expeditiously to support the ongoing progress of the project.
· MEP Engineer achieve a detailed understanding of the Contract documents (drawings and specifications), phasing, plans, MEP systems interrelationships, construction sequencing and project schedule
· MEP Engineer has to manage to oversee the work of subordinate staff contact architects or Engineers
- MEP Engineer has to prepare plans, details, specified and cost estimated of plumbing, heating, ventilating, air conditioning and general piping system
- MEP Engineer has to provide technical advice to staff designer, supervisor, inspector, and contracting service provider, regarding installation and maintenance of MEP System
- MEP System has to analyze mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing engineering problems and formulate solutions
- MEP Engineer has to identify problems in design, plan, manage and deliver multiple projects
· Facilitate problem solving, as may arise, between MEP Subcontractors during construction
· Assist in the receipt and review of MEP submittals
· Log and post all MEP changes and as-built information on field drawings
· Assist in the scope review, budgeting and justification of MEP change work order
· Assist in the installation of MEP work
· Direct, monitor and control the activities of MEP Subcontractor
· Coordination and administration of MEP related materials, systems and shop drawings submittals
· Liaison with Consultant MEP supervisory Engineers and relevant staff
· Ensure that MEP Subcontractors provides and adheres to relevant Quality documentation/records
· Ensure that MEP Subcontractors adheres to Project safety regulations
· Assist in the testing and commissioning of MEP equipment
- Monitor and promote health and safety on the site. Record and report any breaches to the reporting manager. If required stop the construction works, if unsafe practices are being followed
- Mechanical or Electrical University degree in Engineering
- Master’s Degree is a plus
- Working knowledge of plans, prints, specifications, and schematics associated with trade
- At least 5 years of construction experience with working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing
- Construction procedures and practices
- Computer literate
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
· Knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit and other Construction Project Management Software
· BMI is one of "India’s fastest infrastructure company”, serving top companies of India.
· We are mad for Quality, Speed, fastest responses and best customer experiences.
· Working in BMI translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
· BMI has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Start-up of the year – 2018
· Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company.
· The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹400,000.00 - ₹500,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mumbai, Mumbai - 400099, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)
- MEP Engineers: 3 years (Preferred)