Candidate must be willing to relocate to Manila, Philippines once onboarded.
Celebrating International Women's Month this March!
We act on our commitment to gender equality by providing targeted support, flexible work arrangements, comprehensive training programs, benefits and more to support our women in achieving their aspirations personally and professionally.
Up to 150K Joining Bonus*
The person will be responsible for the delivery of all operational activities and assist the Team Lead in meeting the targets.
- Responsible for the activities assigned by the Manager.
- Understand and perform process lead role.
- Assist processors with questions and problems related day to day transaction processing.
- Assist the Team Lead in supervising the activities performed by the regular processing team within Manila DC.
- Ability to provide assistance to the staff
- Actively seeks opportunities for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to.
- Escalates production issues to Team Lead as appropriate.
- Ensures all work is performed in accordance with SLAs and metrics.
- Assists in the creation of Performance Improvement Plans (PIPs) for Team Members not meeting expected production or quality targets, monitors program for a defined period
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Language Requirement: Japanese Proficiency N1/N2
- Able to communicate in English
- Highly trainable
- Good to have BPO experience or IT-related helpdesk experience
- With skills in MS Office (Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Accurate, efficient & organized w/in daily responsibilities
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, & skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team
- A good team player & be able to communicate easily w/ Accenture, Client & third parties staff at all levels
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Ability to impose a proactive spirit in the team
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
Why join Accenture?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply
In adherence to Accenture’s process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Fixed shift
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Rotational shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus