- Provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and executing strategy, and provide guidance and analysis to executive and operational management to improve results.
- Maintain system of accounts and keep books and records on all transactions and assets.
- Prepare and analyze accurate monthly financial and management reports, including income statement, balance sheet, budget and variance, projections and forecast, and cash flow.
- Maintain control of the following areas: general ledger, accounts payable, expense reports, billing, and payroll.
- Oversee maintenance of personnel files.
- Assist the management on borrowings, liaising with bankers
- Reconciliation with Client and Vendors timely
- Ensure that all financial transactions are processed accurately, in a timely manner, and in accordance with GAAP & IND AS
- Develop, implement, and maintain processes and controls that are current best practices related to transaction processing.
- Manage, oversee, process (as appropriate), and act as backup for processing all of the following transactions: payroll, accounts payable, revenue and expense, fixed assets, cash, bank reconciliations, and allocations.
- Perform month-end closing procedures, including overhead allocations, account reconciliations, and updating schedules.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Provide financial analyses and models as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Prepare and assist with developing audit schedules for the annual audit.
- Liaising with the Tax/Statutory Auditor
Experience - Min 5 + years’ experience in Construction Industry, middle management Min 3+ years
Qualification - B.Com, M.Com.