Job Title: Patient Accounting/ RCM Specialist
Location: Bangalore/ Hyderabad (Remote for now)
Mode: Full-Time Hire with Xforia, Inc
Experience Required: 1.5 years to 4.5 Years
Mode of Work: Currently remote, but should be willing to work Hybrid in BLR/ HYD locations
Shift: US Shifts
Timings: 5pm to 2am IST
Onboarded by: July 30th, 2023.
- The primary purpose of this position is to analyze the disposition of aged accounts receivable, identify necessary actions to resolve the outstanding balance, and to take the identified resolution steps in adherence to client, organization, regulatory policies and procedures. This position takes direction from the Team Lead and supports quality account resolution.
- Utilizes and applies industry knowledge to resolve aged accounts receivable by working various account types including, but not limited to: hospital and/or professional claims, governmental and/or non-governmental claims, denied claims, high priority accounts, etc.
- Reviews medical insurance claims for resolution and payment; resolves incoming inquiries or payment denials from insurance providers for payment.
- Actively work accounts assigned to collector queues, including but not limited to: searching for lacking insurance information, rebilling claims to insurance carriers, and filing appeals.
- Leverages available resources and systems (both internal and external) to analyze patient accounting information and take appropriate action for payment resolution; documents all activity in accordance with organization and client policies
- Possesses ability to professionally communicate (in all forms) with payer resources such as: website, e-mail, telephone, customer service departments, etc. 1,2
- Remains open-minded with change maintains performance during period(s) of change and understands changes in tasks and/or environment as well as the basis for change 1,4
- Possesses a cooperative and positive attitude toward clients, management and co-workers by responding politely and professionally and being a valued team player 1
- Accepts and applies direction and coaching from supervisors and peers 4
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹300,000.00 - ₹500,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- US shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bangalore, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Accounts receivable (Required)
- Revenue management (Required)
- Revenue cycle management (Required)
- Medical/ Medicaid (Required)
- AR Calling (Required)
Speak with the employer
+91 +91 8667224814
Expected Start Date: 10/07/2023