- Analyze aged accounts receivable and determine necessary actions for resolution.
- Utilize industry knowledge to work on various types of accounts, including hospital and/or professional claims, governmental and/or non-governmental claims, denied claims, high priority accounts, etc.
- Review medical insurance claims and resolve inquiries or payment denials from insurance providers.
- Actively work on assigned collector queues, which includes tasks like searching for insurance information, rebilling claims, and filing appeals.
- Use available resources and systems to analyze patient accounting information and take appropriate payment resolution actions.
- Maintain proper documentation of all activities in accordance with organizational and client policies.
- Communicate professionally with payer resources through various channels like websites, email, telephone, and customer service departments.
- Adapt to changes in tasks or environment and maintain performance during periods of change.
- Maintain a cooperative and positive attitude towards clients, management, and co-workers.
- Accept and apply direction and coaching from supervisors and peers.
- Education: B Com
- Ready to work in US Shifts for contract role
- Must have worked in AR for US Patience Accounting area
- Experience 1.5 to 3 years
- Mode of work Currently remote, but should be willing to work Hybrid in Bengaluru/Mumbai/Hyderabad
Job Types: Full-time, Contractual / Temporary
Salary: ₹85,000.00 - ₹95,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bangalore, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Bangalore, Karnataka