Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of restaurant management or supervisory experience
Must have excellent English communication skills (written, verbal, and comprehension)
* Greet customers as they arrive at the food service facility, and provide them with assistance in finding seats.
- Ensure that customers are provided with menus and assist them in choosing items according to their tastes.
- Oversee the ordering process, ensuring that the right order is delivered to the kitchen area.
- Prompt kitchen staff to expedite orders, ensuring that they are served in a timely fashion.
- Provide customers with suggestions on beverages that complement the food items that they have ordered.
- Monitor food and beverage items inventory to ensure optimum levels, and communicate low stock situations to the kitchen manager.
- Handle stocking activities, by following set instructions, and ensure that food rotation activities are properly carried out.
- Create and maintain effective relationships with kitchen staff, to ensure timely and accurate delivery of orders.
- Oversee the cleanliness and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas, ensuring that standards are lived up to.
- Respond appropriately to customers’ inquiries and attempt to assist them throughout their dining experience.
- Manage the telephone exchange to respond to queries regarding food and beverage services over the telephone.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
- Flexible shift
- Rotational shift
Speak with the employer