Airport Ground Staff Job in Airport City In India: As an Airport Services Agent,
you will support the operation by providing five-star service to customers at the airport terminal and help create an enjoyable airport environment for customers while traveling.
You will ensure quality service and adherence to safety policies and security standards.
You will also excel in a fast-paced,
team environment, demonstrating your commitment to achieving the highest possible standards of customer service and guest experience, quality, and professionalism.
• High School Qualification • High level of computer literacy • Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
- High energy and a positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressure and demanding environment.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in the English language.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong team orientation Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaising with check-in, transfer desk, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers
- Performing other related duties for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
- Supervising GHA staff during all flights to ensure Qatar Airways standards of service quality are maintained Assisting the Duty Officer in handling company materials and records
- Organizing check-in counters and coordinating documentation issues
• Escorting and directing arriving and departing passengers to the respective areas such as the hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges, and boarding gates About Jobs in Airport City: • Liaising with the Ground Handling agent (GHA) for quick processing
of hotel and transfer passengers
- Ensuring passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities Facts The city of Airport has a lot to offer tourists and visitors. It is a major tourist destination in India. It is home to many jobs, from cooking to construction, and the perfect place for students who are looking for internships or jobs abroad. Mumbai has a diverse economy that includes tourism, education, healthcare, IT, manufacturing, and retail sectors. The city is also known as one of the fastest growing cities in India with an annual growth rate of 8-10 Contact Hiring Manager Only WhatsApp8480005546