Roles and Responsibilities
- Answer high-level calls from patients and the provider's office.
- Make outbound calls to referring doctors, patients and insurance companies to get updated information on patient accounts.
- Respond to RCM voice mail and e-mail in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with various departments within Revenue Cycle Management.
- Research explanation of benefits ( EOBs) and/or denials in the system to assist patients and explain benefits.
- Update billing system with updated patient demographic information.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS office and the ability to navigate multiple platforms
- Ability to learn Revenue Cycle Management workflows related to patient communication
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to resolve patient concerns
- Demonstrate soft skills to enhance patient's experience
- US/UK call center /BPO experience preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: Up to ₹35,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer