KAUSHALYA Foundation is a non-profit organization working with rural and farming communities of Bihar. KF has promoted 4 farmer producer companies and has been in the process of forming 3 more FPCs. More than 10,000 farmers are part of a strong community network of KF and around 5000 of them are active shareholders of FPCs.
At KF, we are committed to society and people. We work towards creating an environment in which our employees can perform their best and thus provide quality works.
We Enable, Encourage and Empower Employees to learn. We look for the following attributes in individuals when we hire:
- Team Work
- A desire to work at the grassroots level
- Caring & dedicated to the cause, and
- Result Orientation
If you believe you have these attributes, you can be a part of KF family. You can send in your resume to:
Renewable fixed term contract
The Consultant- Social Mobilization is directly responsible for mobilization of minimum 500 farmers in each FPO.
- Mobilisation of 500 farmers in each FPO
- Identify new villages for mobilisation
- Create weekly / weekly plan for mobilisation
- Form distribution and mobilisation of men and women candidates from intervention area to identify potential lead farmers
- Daily reporting, monitoring, tracking, record keeping and entry for daily activity
- Update daily activity on regular basis
- Regular involvement with community and conduct meetings with farmers on regular basis
- Liaison between potential stakeholders, regular interaction with stakeholders
- Be the point of contact for the smooth coordination in the region and with HO
- Graduate in Rural Development/ Social Work or Graduate with Diploma in Rural Development/Social Work from a recognized University/ Institute with 5+ years relevant experience in mobilization of farmers, field demonstrations, organizing village level meetings etc.
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of computer - Windows and Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent communication skills, Fluent in Hindi, good in English
- Should be able to work in an environment of ambiguity and handle pressure
- Must be goal oriented and proactively seeks results.
- A career in NGO will be an asset
Rs 3.6 L per annum.
Please send a CV & a one page cover letter detailing how you meet the eligibility requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to [email protected]
Note: Please clearly state the role that you are applying for in the email subject line.