Headquartered in Ahmedabad, Appitsimple is better known for its innovative "Digital Products" - SoftwareSuggest and CallHippo. It is an IT company that has been revolutionizing & simplifying the way organizations do business since Jan 2014.
Appitsimple is an all-remote organization with a team of 150+ members. With over 300 customers of SoftwareSuggest and 2000+ customers of CallHippo, AppItSimple has a dominant presence over the globe.
CallHippo was launched in 2017. It is an intelligent VoIP (voice-over Internet protocol) service provider for business organizations and call centers. The main objective behind launching CallHippo was to provide easy-to-adopt, cost-effective, scalable, and accessible phone systems to businesses. Customized pricing plans, 24/7 available support, and innovative top-of-the-line features make CallHippo stand out from market competitors. With 2000+ customers across 25+ countries, the company is just getting started and is sure to scale greater heights in the future.
Appitsimple prides itself on a flexible work environment that empowers employees to be key decision-makers to grow personally and professionally. The company strives to develop leaders through an active mentoring program and skill development initiatives. An inclusive workplace, Appitsimple encourages freedom, and independent thinking and aims to create thought leaders in the business ecosystem
Experience : 3+ years
Job Roles :
- Own end-to-end business development/sales funnel and be responsible for achieving revenue targets.
- Will be responsible for acquiring partner accounts in international markets.
- Coordinate with the product team and get specific requirements and integrations built as and when needed.
- Brainstorm new and creative revenue growth strategies and partnership opportunities.
- Drawing out the annual sales strategy for the channel.
- Key accounts acquisition/Client advisory/client management and providing tailor-made solutions for continuous engagement.
- CXO level discussions for requirement gathering and Relationship management.
- Conduct events in a given territory to maximize sales, build strong connections, and leverage current existing opportunities.
- Experience in international market is a must.
- Proficient in preparation of ICP and running campaigns.
- Proven ability in achieving/exceeding targets, opening new markets setting up new business with the untapped markets.
- A result-oriented achiever with an excellent track record for identifying opportunities for accelerated growth.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Pay: ₹40,000.00 - ₹90,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Night shift
- Rotational shift
Supplemental pay types:
Speak with the employer