We are looking for smart digital marketers with an eagerness to learn and a knack for problem solving. Ideal candidate would take ownership of the accounts assigned to her/him and scale the accounts while achieving client's desired KPI's. The role will involve ensuring delivery and upselling the existing accounts while strengthening relationship with the client.
- Understand campaign requirements and set up campaigns on the platform.
- Guide media and creative strategy, planning, and implementation of campaigns to deliver against Key Performance Indicators.
- Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery.
- Identify optimization opportunities for improving performance.
- Managing campaign pacing, monthly budget and performance through meticulous data analysis.
- Distilling data to provide weekly/mid-campaign/end of campaign reports, with actionable takeaways that clearly demonstrate our value proposition.
- Advising on targeting strategies to deliver on client goals.
- Creating strategic media plans with Sales Executives, to enable strong performance at launch.
- Refining optimization and reporting processes and workflows to gain efficiencies.
- Applying key learnings for wider team trainings and help define campaign benchmarks Key
- Knowledge of performance driven digital advertising Industry metrics.
- Numbers-driven with strong analytical skills.
- Operational Knowledge of "Google Ads Manager"is a must.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills, client servicing in previous role will be preferred
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work cross-functionally with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Basic Qualification: Any Bachelor's degree is must, MBA Experience working in online or digital advertising industry
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: ₹30,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Andheri, Mumbai, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 7 years (Preferred)