Numerator Surveys combine verified purchase behaviour with mobile surveys to unlock consumer and shopper insights that build stronger brands. With the largest, most diverse consumer purchase panel, we can provide unmatched insight into consumer influencers, behaviours, and opinions.
As a Research Associate with the Numerator Survey Decking team, you will be a vital member of our team focusing on a core set of Survey Projects and ad-hoc projects. You’ll mostly be delivering business solutions using presentations. Your responsibilities will include checking the data and analyzing survey results to create an insightful and strategic output by interpreting the statistically significant data points. You will be the primary point of contact for your Survey Project with US consultants
Shift Timings: Fix
General Shift: 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM IST
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint (or equivalent)
- Strong data storytelling skill is a must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-confidence coupled with strong presentation skills
- Analytical problem-solving skills; Strategic thinking
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance our Insights using different data sources available
- Experience in FMCG/working with large data sets is a plus
- Key in presenting report data in an eye-catching, engaging, and accessible format to clients
- We’re looking for an Individual with a passion for communicating ideas through clever design and clean, modern presentation.
- Skills in iconography, illustration, information design, and data visualization