Underground Wireline Planning Project Engineer
Project Engineer Responsibilities:
• Assists in preparation and implementation of Project Execution Plan (PEP).
• Attends the Weekly Progress Meetings (Internal as well as with Client) and assist in preparation of Minutes Of Meetings.
• Monitors work in progress and prepares weekly report of the status of each assignment.
• Ensuring all procedures and calculations are submitted to the client for review and approval
. • Coordinates materials and assists in the logistics, its shipment and receipt at construction site.
• Coordinates with all project related personnel (onshore and offshore) on day-today progress of work activities, procurement and operations to ensure timely completion of the project.
• Provide full support as required by the Management
• Degree in Engineering ( E&C or any equivalent )
• 3 to 5 years relevant experience in wireline with IP routing / fiber planning
• ITIL certifications
CIS Worldwide is a global provider of IT Services which offer a wide variety of end user... computing services to enable business continuity of organizations through Smart delivery Processes, experienced people and holistic partnerships. We provide best IT/FM services to improve your business efficiency and align your IT infrastructure to your business goals to provide you an edge over your competition.
We deliver value for Clients through our innovation driven culture and effective quality driven processes to achieve targeted objectives for your business
Our line of services can be distinctly defined into following: Read full description