Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Science
Experience: 2-3 Yrs. Of Networking Experience.
Mandatory Certification: CCNA (R&S)
Desired Certification: CWNA, CCNA (Wireless)
1. Networking Concepts like OSI model, TCP/IP,(Logical Link Control, Flow Control, Link Negotiation) (IP, ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SNMP, TFTP, FTP, BootP)
2. Ethernet Concepts and Cablings.
3. Bridging and Switching Concepts, LAN Technologies such as Ethernet - CSMA/CD, STP, RSTP, MSTP, VLAN tagging
4. Good Knowledge in Routing concepts, with Good knowledge in Routing Protocols like: RIP, OSPF, IGRP, EIGRP, BGP
5. Basic Wireless Knowledge 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Access Points, Controller Architecture
6. Troubleshooting RF Interference & Behavior & Antenna types
7. Server Concepts and working knowledge in DHCP, DNS, LDAP, Radius, SNMP, web server etc.
Basics of Networking and Networking Solutions
Core technical knowledge on HPN, Cisco, Aruba and related networking product and technologies
Deep technical understanding of Routing, Switching, Wireless, Security and Network management
Good Knowledge and understanding of networking hardware and architecture
Understanding of Windows and other operating systems preferred
An up-to-date knowledge and understanding of your employer's business and industry needs, as well as the technical demands;
To recognize the importance of customer focus and/or of serving the needs of the end user;
excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate with staff who are not technically trained;
The skill to take on a variety of tasks and pay attention to detail;
Analytical and problem-solving ability;
Teamwork skills and the ability to feel comfortable working with different teams, clients and groups of staff across an organisation;
Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize your workload.
Good understanding of Networking Technologies, Service and Support of Networking products from:
HPN Procure (Routing & Switching, Wireless, Network management (PCM+IMC)
Cisco, Ruckus - Routing & Switching, Wireless, Security and Network management
Aruba wireless devices, Airwave
Allegis Group is the largest privately held staffing company in the United States and... serves a wide variety of industries. Our team includes more than 8,000 internal employees and 90,000 contract employees working with customers around the world. We continue to grow, bringing our expertise to new industries in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Puerto Rico, Europe, the Middle East, and the Pacific Rim Read full description