Reactive Aruba Support Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Science
Experience: 2-3 Yrs. Of Networking Experience.
Mandatory Certification: CCNA (R&S)
Desired Certification: CWNA, CCNA (Wireless)
1. Networking Concepts like OSI model, TCP/IP,(Logical Link Control, Flow Control, Link Negotiation) (IP, ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SNMP, TFTP, FTP, BootP)
2. Ethernet Concepts and Cablings.
3. Bridging and Switching Concepts, LAN Technologies such as Ethernet - CSMA/CD, STP, RSTP, MSTP, VLAN tagging
4. Good Knowledge in Routing concepts, with Good knowledge in Routing Protocols like: RIP, OSPF, IGRP, EIGRP, BGP
5. Basic Wireless Knowledge 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Access Points, Controller Architecture
6. Troubleshooting RF Interference & Behavior & Antenna types
7. Server Concepts and working knowledge in DHCP, DNS, LDAP, Radius, SNMP, web server etc.
Allegis Group is the largest privately held staffing company in the United States and... serves a wide variety of industries. Our team includes more than 8,000 internal employees and 90,000 contract employees working with customers around the world. We continue to grow, bringing our expertise to new industries in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Puerto Rico, Europe, the Middle East, and the Pacific Rim Read full description