Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors and maintains Windows Server OS and additional server components including but not limited to IIS, SMTP Services, Active Directory, SQL Server, and ASP.net hosted applications.
- Applies patches to major subsystems and services, roles, and filesystem components within a Windows Systems environment and performs Operating System and patch testing on all changes prior to installation.
- Executes basic PowerShell or Command Shell commands.
- Monitors and reviews system logs and detect and troubleshoot problems.
- Controls system access and security aspects of critical systems.
- Works remotely to provide 24x7 support on critical systems.
- Establishes and maintains suitable resource and performance monitoring on all systems.
- Establishes and maintains automated patching for all systems for which employee is responsible.
- Provides technical support and customer service directly to end users through ticketing system and periodically through screen sharing.
- Discovers and communicates potential service problems through identifying patterns occurring across separate help desk tickets and customer reports
- Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 2 years relevant Windows Server 2012 experience
- Experience in troubleshooting technical problems involving software and operating systems
- Experience providing technical support in a customer service role
- Able to respond and troubleshoot during off-hours in a 24x7 environment.
- Familiarity with networking topology concepts.
- Familiarity with any Email Server and supported clients (Outlook, WebApp, etc.) and mail concepts (IMAP, SMTP, etc.)
- Familiarity with IIS 7 / 8, SSL concepts, IIS load balancing, application pool management, ASP.net troubleshooting.
- Familiar with MS SQL Server and its key features (installation, DB/user creation, DB backups and restore) and familiar with DB performance management and troubleshooting.
- Completion of at least one Microsoft Certification (MCP, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP) is desirable.
- Extensive training on Windows Server, HyperV and advanced networking concepts.
- Exposure to Azure and other public clouds.
- Troubleshooting application performance issues including SQL Server DB bottlenecks.
- Above industry standards compensation with incentives.
- Flexible working hours.
- On time salary payouts.
Diadem Technologies is amongst India’s leading cloud service provider, providing cloud,... dedicated and hybrid hosting solutions for clients across the globe.
In business since 2000, we are internally funded and a zero debt entity since inception with a strong focus on providing the our clients with state of the art hosted solutions for over 1500+ clients.
Our web and application hosting services are used by leading brands and organisations like Hewlett Packard India, Emami Biotech, Turtle Limited, Yes Bank, Supertron Ltd, BiskFarm, Microtek, Manyavar, Wonderchef, Ittiam Systems, JIVA Ayurveda and organisations who need a secure, highly available and redundant datacenter hosting environment backed with 99.95% uptime SLA and 24×7 technical support. Read full description