1. Extensive knowledge on windows server level issues handling.
2. File server permission handling without any mistake
3. Windows OS & AD Incident/Production Management.
4. Server performance monitoring and apply the solution to increase the performance if need.
5. Extensive knowledge of Windows Server operating systems and Active Directory.
6. The ability to work independently and with teams.
7. Install, secure, maintain, troubleshoot, administer and upgrade Microsoft Windows Server operating systems with all required server roles on assigned servers.
8. Install, secure, maintain, troubleshoot, administer, manage users and upgrade Microsoft Active Directory
9. Installing, Configuring and Managing AD / DHCP / DNS Services.
10. AD Replication monitoring and regular health checks to be performed.
11. Creating Group Policies and implementation as per standard procedures.
12. Assist other System Administrators as needed.
13. Perform Security Health Check of Windows servers and other compliance.
14. Perform timely Patch management as per the Schedule.
15. Support to raising & implementing including the Patch management CRs in the Wintel infrastructure.
16. RAID Configurations and Disk management utilities tools.
17. Perform Security Health Check of Windows servers and other compliance related activities.
18. Coordinating with different lines of services with SLA.
19. Controlled shutdown and restart of services and dependencies
20. Daily Operating System alert handling and response
21. Ticket Status Check and Update
22. Management investigation of customer complaints
23. Controlled Reboot of Server for hardware repair / replace
24. Responsible for preparing RCA document if needed
25. Identifying problem areas and finding out ways to reduce that
26. A customer-oriented attitude and desire to help others succeed
27. Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills.
28. Committed to providing quality customer service.
FCS Software Solutions is a leading provider of IT services. In the past one decade of its... existence, FCS has carved out a niche for itself in core IT areas like e-learning, digital content services, IT consultancy and product engineering services.
We have a huge offshore center in India that caters to a global clientele. Our development center prides in a state-of-the art facilities and a competent workforce consisting of programmers, IDs, visualizers, e-learning experts, writers and editors who have worked extensively in the areas of e-learning, product training, sales training, support services, performance and collaboration for several Fortune 500 companies. Read full description