Experience:-6 months - 4 years
Qualification:- M.tech/M.C.A./B.tech/B.E./B.C.A./B.sc in IT/Diploma/certification in web development.
• Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
• Experience developing and implementing open source software projects
• Self-starter with strong self-management skills
experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
• Web programming experience, including PHP, ASP or JSP
• experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Wp-theme integration
• Experience of object oriented programming / modular programming
• Understanding of MVC design patterns and frameworks
• Front-end development including jQuery
• Understanding of Ajax
• knowledge of the Linux command line
• Good levels of communication. Both written and verbal
• Ability to work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines.
• Ability to multi –task.
• Develop the programming code from scratch or by adapting existing website graphics packages and software to meet business requirements
• Uploading the website onto a server and registering it with different search engines.
• Testing the website and identifying any technical problems and hitches.
• Establishing the purpose of the website based on its target audience.
• Determining any functionality that the site must support and developing PHP content based on practical approved layout .
• Identifying the content type the site will host and ensuring compatibility with the PHP programming requirements .
• Giving guidance on colors , layout and style for website
salary 15-25k or as per experienced
Leading HR Placement consultancy