The ideal candidate for this position would have exceptional writing skills in terms of grammar, theme, and structure, be able to present information in a creative way, have the ability to meet hard deadlines, and be detail-oriented. The writer would be responsible for creating material on a collection of subjects within the parameters set for all project. Certain words or phrases must require to be included in each piece of content. An extensive knowledge of computers is a must. If you’re a recent graduate who can write effectively in a deadline-driven environment with a keen eye for grammar and a basic knowledge of HTML, then you should apply for this entry-level position.
• Research and write relevant and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)-savvy content.
• Finish pieces in a timely manner
• Proofread and edit content for an accurate end product
• Must be very organized and detail-minded, able to handle numerous projects at once in a professional manner and be a self-starter.
• Add content to various Content Management Systems such as WordPress, WIX, Shopify etc.
• Follow best practices to ensure documentation meets the standards for quality, graphics, format, and style. Your work is accurate, and you strive for excellence;
• Deliver high-quality documentation (accurate, complete, discoverable, usable), checking for errors in spelling, grammar, and hyperlinks;
• Identify product and documentation improvements that would benefit internal customers. Make the necessary changes in the documentation;
• Manage the homepage to maintain a proper balance of content and tools;
• Oversee authoring and proper use of online channels for official company news; and
• Provide introductions and training to users of all different levels (including average users, content owners, news authors, group owners).
Qualifications & Skills:
• 2-3 years of marketing and content creation experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, English, Communications or another technical communications-related field preferred;
• You must be internet savvy
• Highly organized
• Exceptional editing skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Strong leadership skills to coordinate and facilitate activities with colleagues;
• Highly experienced with Office applications, including word-processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
JWH Global Data Systems, a technology start-up company located in New Jersey (the Company)... intends to become a leading online software-as-a-service provider and e-commerce platform. Its founder and investor is currently CEO of United Foods Corporation and Northeast Chemicals Inc. in East Brunswick, New Jersey - leading food and pharmaceutical ingredients companies and have been in business in NY/NJ area for over 30 years. The start-up company has launched 9 software-as-a-service projects and each project will be incorporated as a separate legal and operating entity. Read full description