The Web Analyst role involves managing the proxy websites.
The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties, including:
* Work on our proprietary tool to generate Proxy Websites. A good knowledge of HTML is required for the same
* Carry out Image editing and Flash editing as required
* Identify and resolve issues with the Proxy Websites once they are ready.
* Create tickets in order to communicate issues with the Sales/Support team.
* Maintain a log of work done and communicate the same with the Lead/Manager
* Script Focused and detail-oriented
* Good command over English-written and spoken
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills; quick learner
* Good communication skills
* Good command over English language, written and spoken
* Experience in Web Development Working knowledge of Flash and Action
Work Timings - Mid Shift (2 pm - 11 pm)
ReachLocal (NASDAQ: RLOC), our mission is to help local businesses all over the world reach... more local consumers online. Headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, we have over 68 locations throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, Japan, and Brazil. Read full description