1) Excellent Communication Skills.
2) Good Analytical skills with an attention to detail, Quick Grasping and Retention.
3) Coordination and Team work
4) Time Management, Flexibility & Adaptability to changes.
5) Willingness to work in ASIA & EMEA shifts.
6) Exception Handling & Subject Matter Expertise, Challenges status quo, .
• Graduate with 2 - 3 years of experience in corporate actions.
• Detail Orientation Critical function. Need eye for detail and there is zero tolerance to oversight mistakes.
• Strong Client Focus. Strong time management and ability to coordinate with various teams to action items on a tight deadline.
• Analytical - Ready to analyze the process flows and ideate on operational improvements.
• Strong team player and must have the capability to build good working relationships with cross functional/ geographical teams.
• Communication (Spoken Assertiveness & Written) Ability to communicate effectively and assist Client Service Specialists / Front Office Groups / Middle Office Groups with queries/ investigations.
• Adaptability - Ability to perform in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks through effective prioritization
• Control orientated and Risk awareness is essential. Understand Operational Risks to reduce risk profile.
• Ability to influence others for providing support and work under pressure independently.
• Desire to make an impact. Self- Starter, Confident and Proactive
• Track record of successful project completion working in a team
• MS Office
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description