1. Plan, organize, coordinate and schedule the use of waste accumulation facilities at the site for the waste generated from site and control the hazardous waste disposal procedure used in site.
2. Prepare and implement Contracts for auctioning the saleable scrap generated by
3. Company at site.
4. Provide guidance and training on waste disposal and salable scrap handling management for UAE nationals.
5. Collection, transportation, segregation and performing the initial disposal of waste and hazardous waste for various departments in the site to the main land.
6. Determine proper method of accumulation and disposal of waste material based on hazard classes and compatibility of chemicals.
7. Maintain accumulation facilities records and data base on all accumulated waste and hazardous waste.
8. Survey all departments on site for bench marking and to determine the type and magnitude of disposal problem and the handing methodology in compliance with Company Regulations and prepare report for management.
9. Make recommendations for service variations, aimed at improving the quality and efficiency of the service.
10. Establish a programme of check monitoring/auditing of contract service delivery through an identifiable, visible and mobile patrolling and other means.
11. Provide technical assistance in event of hazardous chemical spill and identifies pollutant, determine hazardous impact and recommend corrective action.
12. Provide environmental compliance support for Company through implementation of environmental action plan.
13. Operates related equipments necessary in managing waste for proper disposal.
14. Implement Company waste management policy and monitors compliance to company policy and procedures and UAE environmental laws.
15. Work with Company personnel in developing an appropriate and user friendly waste management system.
16. Prepare the scope of work for the waste management contract and carry out the technical evaluation of the bidders.
17. Follow-up incidences of repeated service failure with the contractor ensure that the appropriate rectification and default mechanism has been used and work with contractor to ensure a satisfactory solution is achieved.
18. Ensure compliance of the national and international legislative and regulatory requirements such as :
19. UAE and Abu Dhabi legislation.
20. ADNOC and ADNOC Offshore requirements.
21. Federal and Environmental Agency- Abu Dhabi for Environmental protection standards and limits.
22. International legislations.
1. Higher National Degree in chemistry, safety or industrial Engineering.
2. 10 Years experience waste management related to Gas and Oil or petrochemical industry of which at least 3 years in supervisory capacity with knowledge of computerized system.
3. Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
4. Possession of UAE valid driving license is mandatory.
5. A certificate or a training course in ISO 14001(Environmental Management
6. A certificate or a training course in ISO 18001 (Occupational Health & Safety).
We are leading consultancy provider for apprenticeship training scheme in aurangabad.... Started in 2009 till aug 2012 we have already placed 500 candidates in various companies at aurangabad. Read full description