1. Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
2. Complies with local warehousing and material handling by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
3. Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
4. Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
5. Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
6. Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
7. Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
8. Maintains warehouse staff by orienting and training employees.
9. Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
10. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
11. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills required: Supervision, Developing Budgets, Safety Management, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Surveillance Skills, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information , Equipment Maintenance, Judgment
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between five and ten years
Jobs in Logistics / Purchase / Supply Chain / Procurement