One of our client is looking for SALES EXECUTIVE @ Chennai with the following skill sets.
Salary for Sales Executive: 2.00 LPA – 3.00 LPA. (Any Industry – sales experience)
Interview Rounds ; Screening round >> Psychometric Test >> Functional round >> HOD Round (for Experienced candidates only)
• Sell company products / services to targeted customers in the assigned area of the branch
• Attend all enquiry calls with in TAT
• Generating Own leads by way of Door to Door activity & Through Cold calls in the assigned area
• Submitting Daily call reports to branch Sales In charge
• Conducting weekly BTL activity through Kiosk activity / Leafleting / Boucher Distribution etc.
• Conducting & participating in on Ground activity / Group activity to counter competition
• Generating sales from Low Utilized Element with in the assigned area to maximize Capacity utilization
• Assist Branch Sales In charge in the preparation of Sales plan for the area
1. Should have min 1-3 years’ experience in Channel Sales/Institutional sales/EB Sales/Direct Sales
2. Experience as Sales Executive in Service Sector / Post Paid Sales, preferably with ISP / Telecom Direct Marketing / Financial Sections/ FMCG etc.
3. Should have experience of door to door sales
Terms & Conditions
1. Bike is compulsory for Sales Executive position.
2. Petrol allowance will be Rs.120/- for every working day and Mobile allowance will be Rs. 300 per month (CUG sim will be provided)
3. 6 days working and Week Off will be on a weekday. Saturday & Sunday they have to work Compulsorily.
4. Work Timing – 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM (They will be required to extend on most of the days – Based on customer appointment)
5. Please make sure the candidates have all the documents in place and come to the interview with the below documents:-
• Pan Card
• Aadhar Card
• Driving License
• X Certificate
• XII Certificate
For Experienced candidates
• Relieving letter (For immediate joiners)
• Appointment letter from previous company
• Last 3 months’ salary slip
Leonard Consultancy Services was started in the year 2010 with the interest of providing I.T... and Non-IT corporate solutions to our clients. Over the years, Leonard Consultancy has evolved into an integrated human resource services company with a commitment to provide people and people-related services. Since Human resource management has become an increasingly complex and challenging area today, adherence to business ethics and commitment to meet and exceed client expectations will position Leonard Consultancy team in a good grade to retain the trust and goodwill of clients, shareholders, employees and customers, all over india and Abroad. Read full description