1. Structure, Draft and execute the legal documentation pertaining to NBFC,real estate and its various functions within the Company in a manner that best protects the legal interests of the company and minimizes the risks.
2. Advise on legal framework in which NBFC needs to operate and structure the SOP for the organization accordingly.
3. Ensuring Drafting and Vetting of Petitions, Written Statements, Replications, Affidavits, Legal Notices, Miscellaneous Applications and suits of various nature etc.
4. Draft and ensure standardization of legal documents pertaining to NBFC and real estate.
5. Evaluate the ongoing litigations and provide comprehensive suggestions and solutions in the best interests of the company and achieve reduction in litigation related costs.
6. Supervising and attending arbitration petitions, Criminal/civil litigation including writ petitions, suits, company petitions and applications, High Court, Company Law Board, City Civil Court, and the Debts Recovery Tribunal, consumer forum, state commission etc.
7. Lead the Due - diligence of companies (Legal, statutory and regulatory), projects lands and vetting of legal documentation and provide speed and accuracy.
8. Coordinating with stakeholders for collection of legal documents from them (Title documents, Plan approvals, Government approvals, SRA documents, Joint Development Agreements, Tenant Settlement Agreements, Lease Agreements, Search Reports etc.) required to be studied to get an understanding on the legality / sufficiency of approvals for the project (s) under consideration for lending opportunities.
9. Handle all legal matters relating to real estate leasing transactions, acquisitions/dispositions, design and construction contracts, major building operations agreements and related real estate contracts.
10. Assist on real property aspects of mergers, acquisitions and other corporate transactions.
11. Providing advisory inputs on taxation matters and deal structuring (Joint Development, Joint Venture, and Outright purchase) from legal point of view.
12. Negotiating and execute documents with Banks/Financial Institutions in close co-ordination with Finance Dept.
13. Proactively anticipate issues and estimate risks strategically. Provide the best solutions for risk mitigation.
14. Deal with complex legal situations should they arise on account of any reasons and provide sound legal advice to lead from the front to handle such situations.
15. Proactively map the legislative/regulatory/statutory changes that may impact the business and provide solutions and implementation strategy in the best interest of the Company.
16. Advice on matters pertaining to setting up new products for the company from the legal perspective.
17. Educating internal stakeholders on contract drafting, RERA etc. & other legal issues related to their respective areas of operation
18. Look after the Company Secretarial function for the Group and providing advisory support to the Management on changes effected in the Company Laws.
With the onset of globalization, the need of skilled human resources is felt strongly across... various industrial verticals. Technical ingenuity and distinct business approaches again underlined the importance of identifying and retaining the right candidates at the right positions. With a clear insight into the changing business dynamics and enhanced proficiency in tapping the best talents, Careerist Management Consultants has come to the forefront of human resource management, hence becoming one of India’s top Recruitment Consultants over the years. Read full description