VP of Technical Product Management ($200K/yr) - Remote Work
Leverage your technical expertise to make high-impact decisions across a growing range of enterprise software solutions. Set the scope and high-level design decisions on dozens of products every year. Each week you will engage with key product stakeholders to define the product-market fit in an objective, standardized way. Once you have identified the core functionality for the product, you will switch your attention to making Important Technical Decisions on how it will be implemented.
Being successful as a VP of TPM requires deep technical skills across a variety of technologies and domains in addition to exemplary communication skills.
Specifically, candidates must have
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline, (M.Sc. or Ph.D. preferred)
- Developed and continue to maintain extensive, hands-on expertise in Java and/or C#.
- Leveraged both traditional RDBMS as well as contemporary alternatives such as Graph, Columnar, Key-Value and/or Document databases
- A thorough practical understanding of common Design and Enterprise Integration Patterns
- 5+ years of hands-on production code development and architecture experience in Java or C# on a scalable, commercial product
- 3+ years experience in a senior architecture role at a leading software company, or as CTO/tech co-founder at a smaller company or successful startup
- A total of 12 years experience in designing and developing software solutions
- Delivered solutions to enterprise clients in sectors such as financial services, telecoms or enterprise SaaS.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, and the ability to identify and articulate patterns in unstructured and unorganized content
- Have experience managing a team of at least 3+ members and been responsible for the work output they produce in terms of both quantity & quality
- 3+ years with responsibility for approving other people's technical design decisions for a commercial software product or software-as-a-service
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The... future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- More than ten years
Jobs in Executive Management
Jobs in IT - Hardware / Telecom / Support
Jobs in IT - Software Programming / Analysis