- Build and Lead multiple teams of 10-15 top notch engineers to own, drive & deliver critical parts of our products.
- Work closely with Engineering Managers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Set up the organization & processes to enable timely delivery of projects with high quality.
- Set up best practices for development and champion their adoption.
- Oversee Architecture & design of technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions.
- Architecting and engineering solutions which can meet the requirement of unknown customer buying off the shelf products
- Engage with product management and CTO office team to drive the functionality, usability and other non-functional requirements and hence the solution for the same
- Ensure on-time launches by managing design, development, and integration efforts according to a standard or customized project plan
- Be a champion of engineering excellence: establish team metrics for measurement of engineering and operational excellence. Implement a consistent, regular process for assessment and improvement.
- Show strong business and technical judgment that will accelerate time to market of releases, while incrementally moving our services towards the long-term vision.
- Be responsible for mentoring and developing front line managers and engineers.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field from Premium Institutes
- 10+ years of work experience in software development and 5+ years as a leadership role.
- Deep Understanding of enterprise grade technologies.
- Experience in building and running distributed systems for 24x7 online services at scale.
- Deep understanding & expertise with highly transactional, large relational and complex systems
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
- Experience in defining and executing professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle.
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strengths in problem-solving, issue resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience. Engaging and influencing peers and executives.
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Being a strong leader, mentor, and people manager.
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description