• To be able to visualize and create design options based on creative brief for advertisements, events, activations, online and brand communications.
• To be able to design and create web pages, work with technologies like flash to create virals/ or flash enhancements on web pages.
• Ability to assist in designing social media posts across different social media platforms
• Ability to distinguish the creative adaptation requirements across media – print, OOH, in-store etc
• Should be up-to-date with the best practices, new developments in the field and educate the team & client on the same
• Interacting with assigned clients, taking client feedback on on-going projects & managing work continually with other team members co-working on the projects
• The candidate should have strong execution skills and the ability to handle a team.
• An orientation of the shopping mall industry as well as an understanding of brand communications in the Retail, Lifestyle and FMCG space is essential
• Strong communication written and verbal
• Excellent knowledge of all major design software such as CorelDraw, Illustrator, Flash, Photoshop etc
• Strong and timely execution
• Effective time management
Experiential Art & Marketing Communications Pvt. Ltd. is an experiential marketing... agency offering strategy, creative design & brand activation services under one roof. A category creator, the agency lives up to its sobriquet of a ‘creative commando outfit’ in the corporate world by approaching communication & experiential services from a 24x7 perspective. Its team has honed its skills in various aspects of communication - from corporate films, events, experiential marketing, digital marketing, and content services to now offering the new age full services portfolio to its clientele in Retail, Real Estate, Education & Energy sectors. The company has got global recognition with its clients winning the ICSC SILVER MAXI in 2007 for an energy conservation campaign and the CMO Award in 2010 for India’s best community contact programs for Inorbit Malls as well as Asia Retail Congress’s Award for Retail Excellence in the category Retail Marketing Campaign of the Year (Offline) 2015 for Oberoi Mall. Its work has been featured in ‘Nando’s’ Greatest Hits Worldwide in 2008 & the company has also won accolades in India in the form of Silver Awards at the WOW Events & Experiential Marketing Awards 2013, 2012 & 2009, besides a GOLD award in 2011. Its clients, across categories of Malls, Retail, Jewellery, F&B and Education, have repeatedly been bestowed with accolades for outstanding conceptual communication & activations that impacted both the brand as well as bottom-line.
Read full description