- Graduate in any discipline with strong academic background
- Previous experience in Risk Management within a global organisation, working across cultures.
- Ability to present complex issues confidently and concisely to Executives, Non-Executives and Regulators, using simple language.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the external environment (risk, regulatory, political, competitors etc.).
- Outstanding relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills with experience of positive, challenging interactions with senior executives across multiple functions.
- Through understanding of organisation structure and ability to adapt to fact paced changes in the organisation.
- Risk & Control subject matter expertise.
- Ability to distil complex and varied information into useful, insightful and concise recommendations.
- Ability to identify, assess and communicate the need for risk management intervention in complex, fast paced environments.
- Skilled decision-maker, making considered and timely decisions, particularly when under high pressure.
Focus & Energy
- Proactive and delivery focused to ensure individual and team tasks are completed on time and to the required levels of quality.
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively, across multiple businesses and countries, in line with business and controls priorities and work with other resource owners to agree timely provision of services
- High level of drive and self-motivation to ensure delivery of a broad range of outputs simultaneously in a matrix environment.
- Committed to personal and professional development both for self and team.
- Ability to build senior relationships by communicating, influencing and negotiating effectively with senior executives, non-executives, regulators, third parties and internal management teams.
- Ability to use initiative to resolve issues, whilst dealing with a diverse range of stakeholders and team members, distributed across functions and locations.
- Experience of building and maintaining strong working relationships across a globally distributed matrix organisation.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels across the Group.
- Proven capability in building globally distributed, high performing teams of experienced professionals.
- Ability to leverage expertise of CoE team in implementing initiatives and governance without direct line management responsibility for all staff.
- Navigating: understand and translate strategy into own Function, aligning directions accordingly
- Aspiring: be ambitious about providing the highest standards of delivery and embedding them in the team
- Driving: set stretching goals for self and deliver them with courage and tenacity
- Mobilising: authentically engage with team, colleagues and business partners to deliver at pace
- Sustaining: make considered decisions that protect and enhance values, reputation and business
- All applicants must have successfully completed their probation period.
- Employees must meet performance and behavioural standards as defined in the policy
- Applicant should not be on a corrective action plan/ disciplinary action in the last 6 months or any other performance action as on the date of application.
- Application form should be submitted along with the current CV, all applicants should inform their respective Line Managers of their application.
- All the completed applications should be submitted on or before the closing date.
- The Company reserves the right to change any terms and conditions related to employment, mentioned in the Offer Letter and the Rules and Regulations governing the conduct of the employee in the Company. Such change would be intimated by the Company through an internal communication to the employees at large.
- Right to work is required. Local employment rulings and restrictions will apply
BLACK TURTLE is a premier talent management consultancy firm. The Indian arm was established... in the year 2000. Since then the unit has grown manifold and is ranked among the Top 10 across various services and functions.
BLACK TURTLE offers a wide range of services spread across various industries and functions. These services range from executive recruitment to consultancy in devising HR policies to attract and retain the best talent. It includes servicing niche recruitment needs to RPO. We offer multiple solutions under one roof.
Read full description