- Write testplan for subsystem and SOC level
- Develop testbench, including verification IP components to validate sub-system/SOC
- Execute self checking test cases per the test plan
- Develop checkers to ensure test cases are self-checking
- Debug test cases, root cause and suggest fix
- Ensure high verification coverage coverage points, code coverage
- Good working knowledge in SV/UVM.
- IP/SoC verification experience.
- Knowledge in AHB/AXI/APB protocols.
- Experiance in PCIE,USB, DDR2 is desirable
Security (AEE, Crypto etc)
CPU (Intel, ARM)
Sasken, a pioneer in telecom R&D outsourcing offers a unique combination of... complementary IP software components, research and development consultancy and software services to leading semiconductor manufacturers, network equipment companies and global wireless handset developers. As a part of Sasken, you can look forward to charting the future course of telecom technology worldwide. A fast growing company, it offers you the chance to explore opportunities and pursue dreams. No wonder Sasken is among the top two companies to work for, as rated by the Business Today-Mercer-TNS survey of The Best Company to work for in India in 2004 & 2005. Here’s your opportunity to be a part of the Next Generation Technologies and shape tomorrow’s telecom solution. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Two years
- Compulsory Education
Jobs in IT - Software Programming / Analysis