Job : Sales Operations
Area Covered : Pan India
Location : Ahmedabad
Scope : Full Time
1. To be a responsible interface between the company and the sales team to convert the potential customers enquiries into reality by making sure the customer has a complete understanding of the product, offer suggestions and permutations of choices to the customer from the design of the company in stock as solution.
2. Punch in sales, samples, display material, promotional materials order on a day-to-day basis to avoid any time lag between receipt and execution.
3. Timely update stock position to branches & sales team for smooth processing of orders.
4. Coordinating with All India sales team for sending mailers to clients, catalogues availability, material dispatch.
5. To receive phone calls from the dealers, sales representatives and offer resolution to their enquiries and give assistance to finalize their aspiration into orders.
6. Negotiation on prices for Projects as well as Distributors.
7. Preparation of Quotation of various territories on same day basis & maintaining track of the Quotations.
8. To respond quickly by providing final quotes and solutions for the design options suggest alternatives and availability of materials and time of delivery to the customers, dealers and sales staff.
9. Other dispatch related functions such as preparing Preformat Invoice for dispatch and monitoring dispatches to customers.
10. To co-ordinate with the ware house, on availability of materials and mode of transport, inform the team members on the delivery schedule & track the same for verification purpose.
11. To verify, once the order is placed, the credit availability for the dealer/customer and take steps towards completion of order in best commercial way.
12. To be fully aware of the dealers of the sales executive in the region with the decision makers, store managers, and accountants of the dealers by regularly contacting by phone, fax and Skype if need be, with an aim to create a favorable association with the company.
13. To follow up the dealers on behalf of the respective sales executive/field staff for collection of orders, payments, imparting product knowledge and dissemination of technical expertise to all the channel as and when need arises.
14. To educate the sales staff/dealers on the logistical and delivery issues so that over a period of time these personnel are sharpened by the knowledge.
15. To provide sampling, promotional tools & marketing communication to the dealers/ architects / sales team in a structured and easy way that they understand and internalize the products effectively.
16. To handle end to end display/ mockup/ branding process for dealers & projects from the generation of requirement to execution & completing all other allied activities involved.
17. To record the progress of all enquiries and translate into a monthly report, including source of business trends, enquiry conversion rates, future predicted sales and other reports.
18. To plan ahead on the feasible sales that could be done and map the shortfall and create steps towards reducing the shortfall of sales by suggesting offering the product to customers to induce demand and sales of the products.
19. To understand and be fully conversant with the basic technical aspects of the design, product, finishes and systems of product offering to the customers.
20. In case of any issues with the dealer in relation to complaints, supply of wrong materials find a solution to that, to create a level of satisfaction with the customers to retain the customers.
21. Handling customer queries/complaints and resolving the issues to total customer satisfaction.
22. Maintaining a Complaints register with columns to cover important details.
23. To constantly find solutions to the recurring problems with the superiors to enhance the satisfaction level of customers.
24. Maintain all type of pricelists.
25. In conjunction with the conjunction with the Departmental Manager, a customer profile to be developed
a. Type of business
b. Projected Volumes/ period
c. Annual Budget
d. Product Mix
e. Pricing pattern
f. Promotion required
26. To monitor collections from the parties strictly as per the company defined policy towards the customer’s credit or specific agreement and be result oriented in collection.
27. Preparing & generating MIS Reports (Daily/Weekly/Monthly).
28. Motivating other members of the team for an enhanced performance of the team.
29. Providing training to new joiners to make them aware with internal process regarding Sales Operations team
30. To communicate with different divisions i.e.-HR, Commercial, Marketing, Design & Development, Credit Control, Stores, Logistics, etc. on regular basis for different needs.
31. Maintaining the field staff call data, analyzing their call average, number of call they have made.
32. Handling of administrative work and maintaining Sales data.
33. Other assignments given by the Management from time to time.
Brand graffiti is launched since 1994
They are a manufactures of Designer tiles.... Read full description